Rubber grommets for fiberglass body.

2 replies [Last post]
41willys's picture
Joined: 2010-05-28
Posts: 1
Points: 0

Does anyone know a source for rubber grommets to work on a fiberglass body?  Thickness of the panels are about 1/8" to 3/16"  Need assorted sizes.


JRubin's picture
Joined: 2009-09-02
Posts: 64
Points: 63
Re: Rubber gromets

Ron... I did a quick web search and came up with this place and they sell online.

You may want to check out others as well, I just looked at the first listing after doing my search on


hoyt's picture
Joined: 2011-03-11
Posts: 1
Points: 1
You could use a grommet punch

You could use a grommet punch (I got one from from Harbor Freight) and sheet rubber gasket material. Lowe's stocks rubber fender washers in thei bolt section.